Drennan Series 7 BR 9-30 Carp Method
The Series 7 BR 9-30 Carp Method is an excellent choice for anglers wanting all the advantages of a freespool facility but on a smaller reel body.
The freespool system allows line to be taken by a fish until you engage the rear lever. This is widely used by specimen anglers targeting large carp and barbel but has also become increasingly popular for general coarse fishing applications. There is also a growing trend for freespool-type reels when targeting match-sized carp on commercial fisheries – particularly with bomb and Method feeder tactics.
The BR 9-30 Carp Method comes with an alloy spool as standard plus a shallower composite spool and a useful set of line identification buttons.
- Reliable front drag system
- Freespool lever at rear allows fish to take the line until you disengage mechanism
- Single, reversible handle
- Nine ball bearings, including roller bearing
- Ideal for feeder fishing wherever quality fish are expected
- Useful spool filling advice on packaging
- Comes with a set of rubber line identification marker buttons
- Supplied with a spare composite spool
- Carp Method: Aluminium 41.5mm
- Carp Method: Composite 42.5mm