FOX EDGES ACCESSORIES - CONTINUED - FROM £ 3.50
Soft Sinking Braid
Reflex Camo is a round profile super soft sinking braid. Ideal for solid bag PVA rigs and an excellent alternative to coated braids. Available in Light Camo and Dark Camo in 15lb, 25lb, & 35lb breaking strains.
- Designed to replace Fox’s old Reflex braid
- Very supple braided hooklink material that is ideal for use in Rapide PVA bags
- Sinks without need for putty
- Available in Light and Dark camo with colour breaks
- Breaking strains available are 15, 25 and 35lb
- 20m per spool
Fox Pellet Pegs have been designed to make the presentation of trout and halibut pellet hook baits both practical and effective.
The profile of the Pellet Peg has been shaped to ensure it provides a secure anchor point even when the pellet has begun to soften in water. This stops the hair from pulling through on the cast and during fishing. It also prevents the attentions of small fish ‘pecking’ at the bait and working the hair stop out of the loop.The peg will tightly fit the inside of the pellet once the bait has been drilled out using our 1.5mm Nut/Pellet Drill. It will plug the hole and prevent water from soaking into the centre of the pellet; this helps keep the hookbait hard and useable for longer periods of time.
Pellet Pegs are perfectly coloured to match trout and halibut pellets and are shaped to be used either across the ends, or crossways through the centre of pellets.
Available in 11mm, 13mm and 21mm sizes
MARKER ELASTIC (PINK)
A bright Pink elastic designed for tying highly visible range marker knots onto the mainline. Invaluable for accurate recasting to baited areas or features, particularly in darkness. The elastic will not damage the line, is easy to remove and remains gripped in place.
- Pink elastic supplied on a 20m spool (like Coretex)
- Perfect for marking fishing lines to ensure accurate casting and bait placement
- Very easy to work with, grips the line without damaging it
- Easy to remove from line again without damaging it
- Non reflective coating
- Chemically sharpened points
- Durable Non Rust
- Easy to use
- Unique arrow head shape prevents the maggots from bunching up on the front of the clip
Available in sizes 6, 8, 10, & 12
LOADED TUNGSTEN RIG TUBE
LOADED is formulated with a high percentage of Tungsten granules. This creates a rig tube that is four times heavier than leadcore. Loaded Rig Tube is flexible, sinks quickly and lies flat on the bottom.
The Line Aligna Adaptor makes creating a line aligna rig totally foolproof. The sleeve simply slides over the shank and eye of your hook to kick out the hooklength and give the perfect aggressive hooking angle. For threading onto the hooklength we suggest the use of a Fox Splicing Needle. Available in two sizes to fit all hook sizes from 10 to 2.
LEADCORE LEADERS (KWIK CHANGE)
Each leader is 750mm, spliced at both ends and fitted with a Safety Lead Clip and size 7 swivel which is attached via the loop method. This allows the swivel to be removed and replaced with the Kwik Change Swivel supplied.
SAFTY LEADCLIPS AND PEGS
Fox Lead Clips feature a T-bar peg design that securely fixes the swivel inside the clip for trouble free lead ejection when fishing weedy or snaggy venues. This makes the landing of the fish much easier in these conditions and if you are unlucky enough to be ‘cut off’ the fish is not left tethered to the lead.
KWIK CHANGE SWIVEL
Kwik Change Swivels when coupled with Anti Tangle Sleeves allow the angler to instantly change the rig or attach a PVA stick/bag
WIDE GAPE READY MADE RIGS
- Constructed from Edges Coretex Matt coated braid with loop in end for use with quick change swivels
- Featuring Edges Wide Gape Beaked hooks
- Breaking strain matches hook size: 15lb (6.8kg) with size 8 hook, 20lb (9.07kg) in size 6 and 25lb (11.3kg) for size 4 and 2
- Also feature Trans Khaki Anti-Tangle Sleeves, Trans Khaki Line Aligna Adaptor and Trans Khaki Hook Silicone on Hair
- Supplied with 2 x size 7 Swivels, 2 x size 7 Kwik Change Swivels and FREE Hair Extending Boilie Props
- 2 rigs per packet
- Micro Barbed and Barbless options available (Barbless only available in hook sizes 6 and 8)
- Available in Weedy Green or Gravelly Brown
KWIK CHANGE POP UP WEIGHTS
Kwik Change Weights provide the angler with a multitude of balancing and weighting options. Available in four popular, practical sizes to cover a variety of uses. The weights are attached simply by stretching a piece of the rubber tube and placing into the slot. This forms a totally secure fixture that will not damage the line.
KWIK CHANGE O RING SWIVELS
Non reflective, smoothly rotating swivels designed for use with stiff hooklinks to aid rig movement and help them sit correctly on the lake bed whilst enabling the rig to be quickly changed. Ideal for use when threading PVA sticks or bags onto the hooklink.
KURO MICRO HOOK RING SWIVELS
Micro Hook Ring Swivels are Kuro coated for a matt black finish. They are ideal for placing onto your hook and securing between Fox Rig Stops or onto D rigs and used to mount your bait onto allowing your hookbait full movement.
ILLUSION SOFT HOOKLINK
Available in trans khaki 12lb/0.30mm & 16lb/0.35mm on 50m spools