FOX EDGES ACCESSORIES CONTINUID
ANGLED DROP OF RUN RING KIT
This kit creates the perfect running rig set up allowing the lead to hang straight on the cast. The lead can be locked into position with the peg provided or fished drop off style with a PVA stop, available separately.
DROP OF LEAD PLUGS AND PINS
- Just what you need when using the Drop Off Inline Lead Kit - no more need to cut your lead insert in half! Easily convert your drop off inline lead system back to a standard inline lead setup too, just place the plug over your swivel and fasten in place with the supplied T peg.
- 10 plugs and 10 pegs per pack.
Designed to be used in conjunction with 5mm Tungsten Beads & 6mm Tapered Bore Beads on leadcore and Submerge leaders perfect for chod/helicopter set ups.
ANTI TANGLE SLEEVES-MICRO TRANS KHAKI
- To compliment the new EDGES Trans Khaki Lead Clips and Tail Rubbers we have also designed some matching Trans Khaki Anti-Tangle Sleeves to ensure all elements of your rig are concealed on a host of lakebeds.
Fox Anti-Tangle Sleeves are designed to fit swivel eyes and create anti-tangle set ups pushing the rig away from the lead and mainline when casting.
Perfect for keeping the hair tight to the hook shank and for making adjustments to the position of the hair.
Shock & Snag Leader
Armadillo is manufactured from woven Dyneema to create an ultra hard wearing braided leader line or hooklength. Available in Light Camo and Dark Camo in both 30lb & 45lb breaking strains.
- To replace Fox’s old Armadillo
- Designed to be used as a braided snag/shock leader
- Great for distance casting or when fishing snaggy venues
- Features same colour break camouflage as Camo Leadcore, and Reflex and Camotex hooklinks
- Available in Light Camo or Dark Camo
- Available in either 30 or 45lb breaking strain
- 20m per spool
Leadcore Woven Leader.
Camo Leadcore is a woven leader with a soft lead inner that can be spliced to create abrasion resistant sinking leaders.
- Features colour break camouflage pattern
- Available in two options in Light Camo and Dark Camo
- Easy to splice, very supple, very dense and very strong
- Available only in 45lb breaking strain Supplied on both 7m and 25m spools
- Great for concealment and abrasion resistance
Stiff Coated Camo Braid
Camotex Stiff features a soft supple camo sinking inner braid with a stiff matt camo outer coating which can be steamed perfectly straight to create advanced combi rigs. We recommend removing the outer coating before knotting. Available in Light Camo and Dark Camo in 15lb, 20lb & 25lb breaking strains.
- Coated braid perfect for bottom bait and pop-up rigs
- Available in an ultra-stiff version and also a softer version
- Coating and inner braid features colour break camouflage pattern
- Fox recommend you remove outer coating before tying a knot in this material as being so stiff means the coating can break on knots
- Goes very straight after steaming making it great for stiff rigs
- Has great anti-tangle properties
- Available in two colour options – Light and Dark
- Breaking strains – 15, 20 and 25lb
- 20m on a spool